We oﬀer coaching for runners of all levels.
Want to know more? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Formed in 1932 by local runners, Ballydrain Harriers is a successful social running club based in Comber, Northern Ireland. We have grown exponentially with athletes recently competing at home and abroad.
There are many reasons to join Ballydrain Harriers:
- BE HEALTHY – Fresh air and early morning running trips sure can cure almost anything
- BE ONE OF US – By joining our group, you get to experience 100% unforgettable moments.
- FEEL FREE – Nothing makes you feel more free and independent as running open road.
- BE STRONG – Regular running helps you stay ﬁt, healthy and hardy no matter what
- 17th February 2018 - Faulkner Cup – Club XC
- 2pm - registration from 12.30pm LOCATION: Comber
- 24th Feb 2018 - NI and Ulster Senior XC Lurgan
- 1pm. LOCATION: Lurgan Park, Lurgan.
Members meet on Tuesday evenings at North Down Cricket Club in Comber at 7.15pm
Runners are divided into group depending on ability ranging from beginners to experience and speed.
Our variety of training sessions develop speed, strength and stamina.